WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. ( “ Waiver and Release” )
In consideration of (“Participant”) being allowed to participate in any way in The Rugby Advantage organized events including but not limited to; rugby clinics, tryouts , competitions, matches, tournaments, festivals, parties and camps together The Rugby Advantage, Participant or Participant’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of Participant (in the event Participant is a minor under eighteen (18) years of age) hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. Participant understand dangers may be caused by my own actions, and/or inactions, the actions and/or inaction of others participating in The Rugby Advantage Events. Participant understands the nature of the Rugby Advantage Events and acknowledges Participant’s experience and capabilities and believes Participant is qualified to participate in such The Rugby Advantage Events. Participant further acknowledges that Participant is aware that the activity at the The Rugby Advantage Events will be conducted in facilities open to the public not owned, operated and/or maintained by the Rugby Advantage. Participant further agrees that if, at any time, Participant believes that Participant is unable to continue to participate in The Rugby Advantage Events for any reason, that Participant will immediately discontinue further participation in the The Rugby Advantage Events.
2. Participant fully understands and acknowledges that: (a) The Rugby Advantage Events involve risks and dangers, including but not limited to, serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death (“Risks”); (b) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not now known or not readily foreseeable at this time; and PARTICIPANT FULLY ACCEPTS AND ASSUMES ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of Participant’s participation in the Rugby Advantage Events.
3. Participant hereby releases, discharges, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold harmless, without limitation, The Rugby Advantage, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, affiliates, independent contractors, vendors, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and owners and lessors of premises on or about which the The Rugby Advantage Events, and or any activity related to The Rugby Advantage Events and/or The Rugby Advantage take place (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, expenses, and/or damages on account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including but not limited to, negligent rescue operations.
4.Without compensation to me or my child listed, I hereby grant The Rugby Advantage permission to publish and use photographic portraits, pictures or videos of me or my child for use through reasonable promotion of The Rugby Advantage. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished media material as long as the material is within reason and is not deemed to be socially inappropriate for use.
5. Participant has read this agreement, fully acknowledges and understands it’s terms, and understands that Participant has given up substantial rights by signing it, and has signed it freely and without inducement or assurances of any nature, and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by the law, and further acknowledge and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to invalid that the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
6. This Waiver and Release shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of GA